St Anthony’s Pre-school is an exciting and stimulating school based setting led by fully qualified Early Years teachers. Our Pre-school is located within our foundation unit which consists of three rooms and two large outdoor areas, promoting a free flow learning environment for our children.
Maintained within a school, children attending our Pre-school benefit from;
· 15 free hours from the term after their 3rd birthday (30 hours also happily accepted)
· Free taster and settling in sessions
· Key carer systems to promote healthy relationships and successful settling
· Healthy lunches cooked on site (extra charge)
· Flexible start/collection times for sessions; 8.30am/9am, 12pm, 1pm, 3.00pm (extended day until 5:50pm available for 3-4 year olds)
· Use of the children’s kitchen for calm lunchtimes and cooking sessions
· Beautiful grounds for welly walks, developing children’s awareness of their
surroundings and changes in the natural world, access to Forest School and Farm School.
· Weekly use of the school library to borrow books
· An exciting curriculum planned and delivered by teachers based upon children’s needs
· Online Learning Journals enabling parents to watch the learning as it happens, you
can add comments and observations from home too
· Weekly ‘Active Anthony’s’ gym sessions in the school hall, to develop children’s
physical development and balance.
· Breakfast club is available for 3-4 year olds from 7.30am and after-school club is available from 3-5:50pm. (extra charge)